Rated 5 out of 5 stars (verified by Google) by your neighbors in Frederick
Certified Technicians: Carpet Cleaning | Water Restoration | Fire & Smoke Clean Up | Odor Control
Please click your payment choice in the image below (credit card or PayPal). After you type the description of the service you are paying for and the amount you are paying today; you will then have the option to pay with PayPal or any major credit/debit card.
Get aFreeCarpet Cleaning Inspection & Quote
Fill in the Form… then click ‘Submit’
Did You Know We Also Offer Mold & Water Restoration
Why Choose Hamilton’s Unlimited for Mold Remediation?
A) Reputation. We have a great reputation i the community and are recommended regularly by contractors for flood damage clean-up and mold remediation. We are members in great standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
B) Experience. We have over 20-years experience in the water damage restoration field.
C) Education. Our training makes a difference to give you a proper remediation job. We are certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) in mold remediation.
D) Professionalism. The technicians that are in your home are of the highest caliber. Every employee has full workman’s compensation, has had a background check and a drug test.
Your right to choose a qualified company…
Some insurance companies will lead you to believe that you must use the company that they refer. Often times their “preferred vendor” is not certified by the IIRC. What’s worse is that often their company is chosen based on the cheapest prices. The Contractor that the insurance sends out may not be working in your best interest. But in the best interest of the insurance company. You have a right to use the company of your choice.
Professional Mold Remediation
Your home will be back into the condition it was before the water damage as fast as possible.
Our Mold Clean-up Procedure Includes….
1) Conduct a moisture inspection to determine where mold may exist inside walls.
2) Set up containment systems around the mold contaminated area with air scrubbing machines to clean the mold spores out of the air and reduce the possibility of cross contamination.
3) Removal and bagging of all mold contaminated materials.
4) High filtration vacuuming of the entire work area.
5) Cleaning of the wood studs where mold is present.
6) The studs are checked for moisture. If moisture content is over 15%, special drying procedures are performed to prevent mold from growing back.
7) Treating the studs with Microban anti-microbial to prevent future mold growth.
Moisture Content ReadingsMetering tools are used to measure moisture contents to show how much moisture exists in the wood. You can’t tell how much moisture wood has by visual inspection or by hand. If moisture content is above 16% you are at significant risk for mold and wood destroying organisms. We’ll make sure your home is dry within proper limits
Carpet Cleaning Frederick MD
ABOUT US | Best Carpet Cleaning Frederick
We offer a range of services to accommodate any and all of your carpet cleaning needs. Have any questions about our offers or pricing? Give us a call!